BioNTech & Pfizer COVID Connect SMS Text Messaging Program Terms & Conditions
- Joining the BioNTech & Pfizer COVID Connect SMS text messaging program is optional and is not required or a condition to make any purchase. By opting in to the BioNTech & Pfizer COVID Connect SMS text messaging program, you consent to receive up to 8 text messages per month from Pfizer Inc. Such messages may be marketing related and may include, for example, updates regarding Product Availability.
- To stop receiving text messages, text STOP to
21215. DOING SO WILL ONLY OPT YOU OUT OF THE BioNTech & Pfizer COVID Connect SMS text messaging program; you will remain opted in to any other Pfizer Inc. text message program(s) to which you separately opted in.
- To request more information or to obtain help, text HELP to
- You represent that you are a US healthcare provider and the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide to opt-in to the texting program. You are responsible for notifying Pfizer Inc. immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify Pfizer Inc. of a number change by calling
- Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with the texting program, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan (please contact your mobile telephone carrier for pricing plans), in addition to any applicable roaming charges. Charges are both billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Pfizer Inc. does not impose a separate fee for sending text messages.
- Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. The wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered and will not be held liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Pfizer Inc. will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- You agree to indemnify Pfizer Inc. and parties texting on its behalf in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify Pfizer Inc. if you change your telephone number, including but not limited to all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- The service may not be available through all mobile carriers.
- Pfizer Inc. may suspend or terminate your receipt of text messages if it believes you are in breach of these BioNTech & Pfizer COVID Connect SMS text messaging program Terms and Conditions. Your receipt of text messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. Pfizer Inc. reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the text messaging services you receive, with or without notice.
- Pfizer Inc. may revise, modify, or amend these BioNTech & Pfizer COVID Connect SMS text messaging program Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to Pfizer Inc.’s website. You agree to review these BioNTech & Pfizer COVID Connect SMS text messaging program Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
For More Information
Pfizer Customer Service
Visit PfizerMedicalInformation.com or call 1-800-438-1985
US Trade Customer Service
Get COVID-19 vaccine-related info texted directly to your mobile device
Enroll in the
BioNTech & Pfizer COVID Connect
text messaging program for US Healthcare Professionals.
General Product Inquiries